[ale] KDE 3.1.1

da Black Baron wyldechylde at geocities.com
Thu Apr 24 11:49:59 EDT 2003

I think it's been disconnected from the "kontrol panel" applet, and is now an
applet that runs on it's own- under the start-menu / system folder, and named
"info".  The kontrol panel, of course, is under start-menu / settings...

HTH...

On Thursday 24 April 2003 07:59 am, Calvin Harrigan wrote:
> At 05:10 PM 4/23/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> >On Wednesday 23 April 2003 04:59 pm, Calvin Harrigan wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >        I've recently upgraded to KDE 3.1.1 and I was browsing around
> > > the control panel and noticed that the 'information' folder was not
> > > there. It contained mostly hardware related information like sound
> > > cards, interrupts,  memory I/O,  PCI devices etc.  The question I have
> > > is, has it been removed?  Did I pooch the upgrade?
> >
> >Something is wrong.  Even my RH 8.0 with KDE 3.1.1 upgrade has it.  What
> >distribution are you running?
> >
> >Michael
>
> I'm running Gentoo 1.2 with current portage versions and database.
> Everything else seems to be fine, even if a bit less stable than the 3.0.2
> that I was using.
>

> Calvin...

"Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my relatives were
carnival folk who were touring this place called Hiroshima in
the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair, they
mostly married each other.  And here I am"

                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||

http://mrpooter.sytes.net
wyldechylde at geocities.com