[ale] OT: DTV & HDTV w/PC (was pci video card with TV in)

lance crocker jnlc at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 24 22:55:12 EDT 2003

I live in Macon and do not get the atlanta free-air-channels but, that said,
I would like more info on how I would be able to recieve TV on Linux,
recording and watching at the same time ( maybe I should try MythTV ), even
over the air waves.

I am curious as to how you were able to get the signal right off the air and
thru youry PC to your TV.

Lance