[ale] Charter Comm issues?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Apr 22 07:53:15 EDT 2003

I had the same problem.  I called into the 800 service # around 8:00ish
and got a "in the state of Georgia we are having problems..."  It was
off when I went to bed at 11:00 but on when I got up today...

I'd bitch about it except that it's my first outage in quite a while and
atlease they admitted they had a problem.  In Colorado ATT would deny it
for the better part of a day insisting it was your fault.

Robert

Thus spake Jim Popovitch (jimpop at yahoo.com):