[ale] Need CID popup that works with vgetty

Jim Seymour jim at 66-23-195-190.clients.speedfactory.net
Sun Apr 20 14:51:10 EDT 2003

Hi All,

	I have mgetty+sendfax working properly now with my present modem
and am looking  for a cid display program that plays nicely with vgetty.
I have been Googling till I'm blue in the face and haven't found any
reference to a program that will work together with vgetty.  I's anyone
out there using a program for such and if so what is it?  Also I am going
to replace my current modem with a Multitech MT5656ZDX-V.  My current
modem is a class 1 fax only.  Anyone out there have any experience with
this modem? A Matter Of Fax has this modem for $79.59 which seems to be a
pretty good price for it.

TIA,

--
Jim Seymour