[ale] Long ago off topic and wondering ever on... Defeated by the offshoring of America....

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Tue Apr 15 00:05:29 EDT 2003

I think your post was quite appropriate and wish you would have been able to name the company.
The only people who should apologise are those who feel they can get away with insulting the
institutions and belief systems that make this country great with impunity. I don't mind criticism if the
critic is willing to make some effort to be intellectually honest and make some sort of credible claim.
Indeed - an honest healthy debate is most interesting but it takes two sides willing to hold up their
respective ends for that to occur.

	Ben Scherrey

PS: And good luck on your continued job search...