[ale] [CONTRACT WORK OFFERRED] Perl Programmer(s) in Atlanta

hbbs at attbi.com hbbs at attbi.com
Fri Apr 11 14:37:08 EDT 2003

Grant -

As far as the "Ditto Fletch" goes, I think he was trying to make the point that
separate mail client behaviors for REPLY and REPLY ALL buttons is the preferable
configuration for a mailing list service, as opposed to having both buttons
perform the same action as we now experience on ale.org.  I don't think he was
taking a swipe at you.

Dylan, on the other hand, was out of line, as per Robert's reply.

- Jeff