[ale] Anyone know of a windowmanager that can . . .

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Apr 6 12:28:46 EDT 2003

You can pretty much configure any wm to do what you want.  I think I was
using windowmaker with my wife's slide show.  Started up initially with
a panel at the bottom, but it was pretty simple to modify the config
files to remove it.  As for the various menus that pop up with the
mouse, these should be configurable as well.  Don't have access to that
box right now, but will later next week.  Hopefully, you'll have your
solution in place before then.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...