[ale] OT: White flag drops and the fight continues

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Tue Apr 1 17:04:22 EST 2003

Slackware 8.1 came with XFree86 4.1.0 i belive.
so the command should be
XFree86 -configure
That will create the /root/XF86Config.new file which needs to be edited
for your monitor VertRefresh and HorizSync settings. Add the
DefaultDepth under the "Screen" section and some valid Modes that you
want to run you resolution at.

Drag0n
dragon at atlantacon.org

--