[ale] C#

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Sep 25 14:54:06 EDT 2002

Right now I'm at the beginning of a large Java project.  I'm just
desiging forms for now.  But this is just graphics.  I'm doing research
as to the best way to go.  I need to be scalable when it comes to
threads and I believe that Java may bite me in the end. I want to handle
100+ TCP connections into one client.