[ale] mutt+imap folders?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Sep 25 14:48:30 EDT 2002

Robert,

When you change folders, are you able to change to folders listed under your Maildir (or equivalent)?  I have a number of folders that were created under Maildir (.ale, .save, .gra, etc.) that I can't seem to access.  c + ? for the list only lists non-hidden directories in that same directory (courierimapsubscribed  courierimapuiddb  cur  new  tmp).

These folders were created with SquirrelMail, but Evolution picks them up perfectly as well.  Anyone know the muttrc setting for this to work?

Thanks,
John