[ale] Auto Login

Jonathan Glass jbjrglass at cox.net
Wed Sep 25 06:07:59 EDT 2002

Oops. The domain has been hijacked.  Here is google's cache of the
correct site.
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:MW_YNweNa1EC:www.linux-easy.com/dev
elopment/autologin/+autologin+linux+rpm&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Sorry for not checking my link before hitting send.

Jonathan Glass
RHCE, A+, Network+, Linux+, MCP
478-474-2417
478-737-7742