[ale] Linux Mags?

Michael Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Mon Sep 23 14:25:35 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 13:55, Ryan Neily wrote:

> What does everyone here read in the name of Linux related magazines?  What
> is everyones favorite?  I really like Linux Journal, but I am wondering if
> there are others out there that are worthy of reading?

Other than Linux Journal, I read Kernel Traffic (kt.zork.net) weekly,
Linux Weekly News (lwn.net) weekly, and Linux Gazette Monthly (when I
remember).  I read a couple of other Linux Mags (Linux Magazine is one,
and there is a British one whose name I forget) and they didn't seem as
interesting as LJ.  I do miss the Embedded Linux Journal, however.

--michael