[ale] [OT]: Programming Best Practices

Mike Lockhart backpacker at hikers.net
Wed Sep 18 15:56:59 EDT 2002

I've got both the C and C++ Algorithms books, now only if I understood
past the first 4 chapters. ;)  (Good reason to get back to school, which
I'm doing this spring)

One of the developers here has a pdf document on fortran algorithm
development that is pretty interesting, I'll see if I can find a host
with good bandwidth to put it up on (its about 80megs).

--

Michael Lockhart - PHP Developer
mailto:mlockhart at intercosmos.com
http://orbital.intercosmos.net