[ale] mySQL

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Sep 16 15:46:06 EDT 2002

How do I get mySQL working?

1. I did a full install of RedHat 7.2
2. I did a full upgrade with Red Carpet
3. I used Red Hat's update agent to upgrade everything
4. I did rpm -qa mysql and got: mysql-3.23.41-1
5. I have been looking around on the 'Net (and redhat.com) to find out what
the command line is to get mysql running and starting a boot. I know that
mySQL is "there" but I do not know exactly "where" (find file crashed) or
what to type on the command line so that I can start using it locally.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com