[ale] Somewhat off-topic XFree86 4.2

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri Sep 13 10:57:25 EDT 2002

Here's my XF86Config fyr.  It worked with no extra configuration on my
part after installing RedHat 7.2.

Also, here's X -version:

XFree86 Version 4.2.0 (Red Hat Linux release: 4.2.0-8) / X Window System
Release Date: 23 January 2002
	If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is
	newer than the above date, look for a newer version before
	reporting problems.  (See http://www.XFree86.Org/)
Build Operating System: Linux 2.4.17-0.13smp i686 [ELF]
Build Host: daffy.perf.redhat.com

Module Loader present

John

Jonathan Rickman said:
> This could be considered off-topic as my specific problem is with
> FreeBSD, but if anyone has had any success getting the Intel i815 Video
> Chipset working with XFree86 4.2, please let me know. I figure if it
> works on Linux, I can get it working on FreeBSD. This particular piece
> of HW is an onboard adapter in a Dell Optiplex GX150.
>
> Thanks...
>
> --
> Jonathan Rickman
> X Corps Security
> http://www.xcorps.net
>

> ---
> This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list. See
>  sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

 XF86Config-4