[ale] Automated Phone Systems

Dana Powers dana at slothlovechunk.org
Thu Sep 12 11:18:19 EDT 2002

Another PC to Phone system for linux is the Quicknet LineJack
(www.quicknet.net), although its a bit expensive. Its main purpose is
to bridge VoIP calls to the POTS network, but they are pretty cool
cards in general for interfacing with analog phone systems and they
have native kernel drivers. This may be overkill though.

dpk

disclaimer: I am a former Quicknet employee... hehe