[ale] sharing printer

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Sep 11 20:09:50 EDT 2002

Find a postscript driver for the offending printer that will be used on
the windblows box. Share out the postscript printer. Use that printer on
the Linux client. Connect to it as a samba printer.

That printer _should_ be supported under Linux. It uses a generic HP
LaserJet format (PCL stuff). Check out www.linuxprinting.org