[ale] OT Re: [ale] Microsoft now favors fair competition

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Sep 6 20:52:27 EDT 2002

Matthew Brown wrote:
> I guess it's the hyperbole in your emails that makes me think this of
> you.  Apologies.

Such as?

I am not a blatant Microsoft basher.  I make decisions based on fact.  I
I research issues so I can back up my statements.  I welcome information
that would correct any errors.  From Bob to Microsoft Wallet, there is
nothing in their effort to promote or better the world of computing.

The complete arrogance of this company is beyond compare.  From "Trusted
Computing" to a spell checker that assumes it knows what I'm trying to type.

Just this week, I've received emails from 4 different individuals who
believe I've sent the viral infected email.  Truth is, it is the latest
incarnation courtesy of Microsoft where a viral email is sent out with
spoofed To: and From:.  Personally, Microsoft is the worst thing to
encounter the internet.

They have yet to address the security issues regarding Passport, and
yet, it's now to be replaced with the 'more secure' wallet?  So apptly
named, MSN Wallet (Microsoft in your wallet).

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net