[ale] Moving mail message from one mutt folder to another

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Thu Sep 5 08:57:59 EDT 2002

$ mutt -f FolderWithFalseAlarm
(go to header of FalseAlarm)
(hit "s" for Save)
(hit "Ctrl-U" to wipe out suggested folder name)
(type in appropriate pathname of destination folder and hit Enter)
(if all goes well, it'll ask if you wish to append to the folder, which you
 do)
(hit "q" to Quit)
$