[ale] Wanted: HD for 3D video cards

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Oct 29 05:04:38 EST 2002

I would like to trade:
1. Nvidia 64RAM GeforceII with fan and TV Out in good condition. *AND*
2. Nvidia 32RAM TNT(2?) Riva with Mac-to-Normal Monitor converter
The cards work well (especially on RedHat and Msft). The 32RAM card was
dropped once and suffered odd physical damage (long story), but works fine.

For:

A 10gig(+) IDE hard drive (non-Maxtor).

Any takers?

Drew