[ale] Question for experts on ancient Macs

Rafos701 at aol.com Rafos701 at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 10:51:22 EST 2002

I put dDebian Potatoe on my quadra at the end of last year, after moving to
GA to participate in its IT boom. (1) It has ethernet stuff on-board, but the
only adapter I had was 10-base 2: Is there a site which details bridging from
this to rj45(sp)?
(2) This is the important one; Since I couldn't get this thing talking to
anything else, it was neglected for faster machines, and I forgot the passwd.
I can't get a floppy to appear in the boot disk control panel (system 7.1.)
Do anyone know how I can get on this machine without an overhaul?