[ale] way, way OT

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed Oct 30 09:34:04 EST 2002

The irony is that RedHat 8.0 and earlier versions that I have used do not have
a browser with flash set up by default - so I cannot see the cartoon yet.
The quickest way I could view it is to use my Windows install.

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 08:17, Ron Nottingham wrote:
> What makes that REALLY funny, is it is running on an MS server using asp :-)
>
> Ron N. - Dalton, GA

http://www.straightgoods.com/Comics/Cartoon11.asp

Drew
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com