[ale] OT: Commodore 64c

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Oct 29 08:31:23 EST 2002

My Commodore 128 (used almost exclusively in 64 mode) never had any
problems running my endless stacks of C64 software. The only time I used
128 mode was when I came across rare software that needed it. Any other
time, the machine immediately booted into 64 mode thanks to the Epyx
FastLoad.

Plus, this was via a true 1571, a 1571 clone, and occasionally (albeit
rarely) a 1581. My brother and I had several 1541s, and used them to run
our BBS.

Never saw a problem running anything, really.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:45:27 -0500