[ale] quickstart php4?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Oct 25 11:36:09 EDT 2002

A friend sent me a php script I want to check out.  I installed php4,
php4-cgi and put the script in /var/www/test.

I know the guy isn't sending me a reason to kill him and it's something
that may become permanent but right now is just interesting.

When I go to site.com:/var/www/test/script.php it offers to download the
script.  I've put that path in a few places and nothing has changed.
Even restarted apache.

I'm going out of town in 2 hrs so don't have time to dedicate right now.
Any quick thoughts off the top of your heads to get this working real
quick?  I'll be looking at the documentation more next week when I get
back.

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER: