[ale] Resume

tom thawk80 at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 24 23:07:33 EDT 2002

I have posted this before, but I need some input. I am looking for a
job, non technical in nature and need a resume in .doc format. Abiword
does that, but you have to paste it into evolution. If I do it in HTML,
it loses it structure a lot of times. If I do it in vi, can I change the
font size and underline text, etc? Finally, using Windows is not an
option, as I do not own a copy and my recovery disk is lost.

Any suggestions?

tom