[ale] Forcing the TIME_WAIT issue

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue Oct 22 14:01:58 EDT 2002

This sounds familar from my socket programming days. You probably need to
find a way to trap SIGINT and/or SIGHUP and explicitly close the client
socket in the signal-handling routine. Obviously, SIGKILL can't be handled
by that routine.

HTH. Now, if *someone* would at least give me a clue on my earlier
question ...