[ale] Websites

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Sat Oct 19 03:15:12 EDT 2002

Seems like we've had this conversation before (or something similar) ...

For me, it boils down to one question: how much do you care about your
site looking good in NS 4.x? If you're willing to forego the still 4% of
those users (according to one of those web surveys whose sponsor I now
forget), then by all means proceed with Strict. Personally, I chose
Transitional b/c my client wanted the page's background and default text
color in NS 4.x to be consistent w/how they appeared in other browsers, and
the only way to make that work out was to use the color attributes in the
CSS directives don't do the trick).