[ale] need your input on a project...

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri Oct 18 16:10:35 EDT 2002

Eric,

Agreed on all points.  And I have considerable experience writing OO in both.

However, I would much rather read an OO program written in python or java
than in perl.  Personal preference....they just make for cleaner OO
reading ;-).  Both are also designed to be OO'd languages, and provide
niceties for that reason.

John