[ale] boot cdroms

Dana Powers dana at slothlovechunk.org
Fri Oct 18 08:54:14 EDT 2002

Also

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Bootdisk-HOWTO/index.html

Creating Boot CDs actually requires first creating a boot Floppy that
works (not sure if you can actually use an image greater than 1.4M),
and then transfering a bit image of the floppy to the cd, and telling
the cd to boot that floppy image. Its kinda weird, but I've been
working on this exact thing for the past 3 days straight. If you have
any questions, I know more than I really wanted to when I started out.

dpk