[ale] Microsoft haters aligned w/grunge WTO/IMF protesters, tree sitters?

Rafos701 at aol.com Rafos701 at aol.com
Thu Oct 17 00:56:57 EDT 2002

I really promise I'll investigate this IPS's chat svcs; In fact my name may already be spam on the ALE board, DK. But, for you collectors, sentimentalists, etc, the historic downtown Roswell center w/two thrift stores holds, in the store on the right, a big old Coherent manual, complete w/XWindows man, (in the "magazine" section.) The ?(X11R3) XLib/Toolkit books 0-5, Dec/OSF refs 1-4 are there as well, although the person who donated them had too many books, too.