[ale] the use of tubers as a starchy addition

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Wed Oct 16 10:58:43 EDT 2002

i am eagerly waiting for chapter 2!

->-----Original Message-----
->
->Did anyone else understand this?
->
->Rafos701 at aol.com wrote:
->> I apologize. They are at this place where I held a job at
->five months
->> ago, which I visited in desparation last PM. I'll scoop
->them up from
->> Value Village Roswell tonight if the rain lets up, and, if
->you'll (spell
->> checker joke) don't come through, promise myself a full ten
->pages. One
->> of the asst managers is a Ma condidate in CS, but doesn't
->do too well
->> the english. They are about two bucks each, and I assume
->that the X guys
->> then changed the lowest level only in their new stuff. I've got the
->> purple and the green, but assumed that these others are
->lower level than
->> "hello world" in a window requires. That place sort of
->ruined my life
->> with a set of msce tomes about the same time I was there. I
->view my code
->> fragments analogously to the relationship the bicycles I
->used to weld as
->> well with that Sydney bridge, and it doesn't help that I'm
->"distracted."
->
->
->
->---
->This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list.