[ale] looking to upgrade

George Johnson gljay at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 14 03:08:11 EDT 2002

I like going to www.sharkeyextreme.com to look at their tests of the game
systems.  I usually mix my hardware btw the high end system and mid range.
It has worked so far.

By the way thanks to those that hung in there while my SuSE machine FINALLY
got thru upgrading to 8.0.  I have learned my lesson and will take some of
the items that I do not need off when I figure out how to do so without
killing the items I DO want.

george