[ale] OT: Determining NIC config/speed with SCO

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 13 19:58:29 EDT 2002

I play around SCO boxes all day and don't know of a sure way to look and see.
You maybe able to look in the scoadmin.  There is a lot of stuff in that tool.
What version of the OS is it by the way?

You know sometimes the link light is a different color for different speeds,
both at the hub and at the card. you maybe even able to just hook up another machine with
a crossover cable and see what the connection is.

Adrin