[ale] Installfest followup

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Oct 10 18:41:32 EDT 2002

We can help with alot of that.  The hardest part will be the games as
alot of them still rely on windows too much (especially directx games).
However checkout www.codeweavers.com and look at crossover office.  I
use it and it works great if you can't use a Linux native office suite.

Thus spake lance crocker (jnlc at bellsouth.net):