[ale] OT: MAME Cabinets?

Bill Sirinek bill at sirinek.com
Wed Oct 9 22:39:54 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 09 October 2002 02:25 pm, Ryan Neily wrote:
> Does anyone know of a local retailer that might have some old stand up
> video game cabinets that would be a good donor for a MAME setup?

I've been thinking (for a very long time, so its mostly just thinking) of
building an arcade cabinet. Theres tons of plans to make the cabinets on the
internet, just google for "arcade cabinet" and go to thinkgeek.com and get
the arcade button console thingy if you dont want to build the panel with
joysticks and buttons..... I'd have to dig up my links for specific plans I
was looking at as its been quite a while...

I'd say the cabinet itself should be the easiest part to build. Just find a
friend with power tools if you dont have your own.

Bill