[ale] Porn filters

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 7 18:58:10 EDT 2002

There is an option in your sendmail configuration. I can't remember it but if you read
through it you will see it.
What the heck I will look it up.

Other dnl We strongly recommend to comment this one out if you want to protect
Other dnl yourself from spam. However, the laptop and users on computers that do
Other dnl not have 24x7 DNS do need this.
Feature FEATURE(`accept_unresolvable_domains')dnl

I have not messed with that option yet.

Adrin