[ale] Comp store just north of Ga Tech?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Oct 7 16:15:35 EDT 2002

  About 8 years ago there was a great little computer store just north of
Georgia Tech.  They were great to work with and buy from.  Anyone know
who I'm talking about and if they're still open?  If not, anyone have
any suggestions other than compusa/bestbuy for doing component shopping?

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
FYI: