[ale] Porn filters

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Mon Oct 7 11:10:52 EDT 2002

Sounds intersting...  I guess one would accomplish this with iptables
when the SMTP server is trying to connect to the client's SMTP server?
Or would you suggest doing it at the SMTP server side?

Has anyone tried something like this in iptables?

Best regards,
Matthew Brown, President
CorData, Inc.
O: (770) 795-0089