[ale] 19" Rack

Vernard Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 7 10:41:15 EDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-10-06 at 13:07, Vernard Martin wrote:
> I have an old HP 19" Rack with sides and back but missing the front
> door. Its available for free if you'll pick up from in Tucker GA (near
> the I285/Lavista exit)

19" rack has been claimed. By about a dozen of you in fact. I'll just go
down the list in order that I received the responses until someone comes
through and picks the thing up :)

   Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu)
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~vernard/
   Rules to live by: 1) Don't sweat the small stuff. 2) Its all small
stuff.