[ale] vim in RedHat 8.0

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Wed Oct 2 00:25:19 EDT 2002

I just did an install tonight, and I found that vim and vim(for X) are
optional and they have to be installed in the "details" section of
authoring and publishing (I think?!).  If you didn't select it
manually; or install "everything" you probably didn't get it
installed.  I'm sure the SRPM is probably on the CD though...

Also, does anyone know where I can purchase Redhat 8 somewhere near or
in Buckhead?  I went to the CompUSA at Lennox (on Peachtree) and they
didn't have it [yesterday or] today.