[ale] micro seconds

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Wed Nov 27 14:28:46 EST 2002

I agree.  Don't waste your time or money buying systems from there.
Computers are worth nothing (fully depreciated) after 3 years.  For
example...

http://www.dell.tradeups.com/select.asp

Also, you can get a Dell Dimension 2350 for $369 after rebate (w/o monitor).

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Hubbs [mailto:hbbs at attbi.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 1:18 PM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: Re: [ale] micro seconds

You may be disappointed.  I haven't been in there recently, but it
seemed like they were trying to sell PII/200s for like $350-400 when you
could get new computers for that...

- Jeff

<ctcrreho at opm.gov> wrote:

> > Roswell rd in sandy spring..
> >
> > Maybe a mile north of 285 on the right
> >
> > It's not to far from a persian place. And theres a pizza hut in a gas
> > station right there too.
> >
> > Easy to find..
> >
> > Big yellow sign
>
> Many thanks!  Looks like they have a website in the middle of a
> reconstruction, too:  microseconds.net.  Time to use or lose some
> old hardware I have around here.
>
> :-)
>
> --
> David S. Jackson                        dsj at dsj.net

information that is intended only for use by the named recipient.
If you are not the named recipient, any disclosure, dissemination,
or action based on the contents of this message is prohibited.
In such case please notify us and destroy and delete all copies
of this transmission.  Thank you.