[ale] Atlanta Tech Blog?

mazer mazer at intelliforge.com
Sun Nov 24 23:19:53 EST 2002

> 4) Is somebody already doing this, do they need help?

I did do this for a little while.  I ran http://www.atlantageek.com
which is now a personal site not a business site.
It changed last year.  For a few months there the only stories that were
coming out were layoffs.  It was pretty depressing especially since I
had been recently laid off as well.

If you do start this I have a few things I can contribute.  For instance
I have a database I built of several hundred technology companies in the
atlanta area.  I also had some code that monitored their press release
web page.  It probably needs some updating.

Let me know if anyone has any interest in this.

----
http://www.linkhype.com - links to the good stuff.