[ale] [Fwd: [ale-admin] Linux Guru needed for CTO position at Chattanooga,TN company [JL-KD6KM9]]

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Nov 12 11:43:14 EST 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ale-admin] Linux Guru needed for CTO position at Chattanooga,
TN company [JL-KD6KM9]
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:26:30 -0500
From: Jason Lesher <lesher at jsginc.com>
To: ale at ale.org
To: <lesher at jsginc.com>

Hi,

My client is looking for a Linux Guru for their Mainframe Services
Company. They want someone who has documented success on Linux.

The Candidate needs to know it in and out. Also, looking for the AS400,
RS6000, andRS9000 systems. They do not need have experience in windows,
hp, lotus or

any pc related technologies. We need a Linux guru. This is a CTO
position that pays between $75,000 to $100,000/year. Please call
800-574-8324 if you know of someone that this description would fit.

Thank you,

*Jason Lesher***

Senior Recruiter

Johnson Service Group