[ale] Don't you just hate typo's when your ranting!

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Sat Nov 9 04:58:49 EST 2002

I ranted and raved about SGIs.  Reread it to check for errors probably twice.  Reread again to decide if I really really wanted to say everything I was so adamantly shouting out about.  I post...

I check the posted email and find a typo!  Arrrgghhhh!!!
Dow

PS.  Grammar and spelling errors are even worse cause they make one advertise one's ignorance.  Next time I post grammatical garbage, someone should correct it in HTML with red text!