[ale] LinuxInGASchools

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Sat Nov 9 04:52:01 EST 2002

I'd like to apologize about letting go of promoting the LinuxInGASchools project.  We had a couple of organizational meetings.  I had a list of emails and was to post those to each participant.  Some personal and work issues came up and I put the project aside. The project was a good idea proposed by many people in the group and I hope that someone with interest and time might be interested in making it happen.  My priorities have shifted more toward family and work in the past three months so I won't be pursuing that project.  The research several people did produced information on several similar projects that were very far along.  The people that came to those first meetings were very professional with great ambitions, and I feel it very necessary to say I am sorry for dropping the project into a large black hole.
Dow