[ale] OT: BellSouth FastAccess DSL

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri Nov 8 20:25:10 EST 2002

I have a friend who can't get out on port 25 to anywhere from a Earthlink
DSL.  I would also point you to this:
http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/492
Of course, this is outgoing mail, so I may indeed have had my facts
wrong...going what I've been told by others.  I personally have never used
Earthlink.  Still, it causes him quite a bit of problems, as he can't
relay through his company's server.

As it happens, I do a large amount of web application development across
my BellSouth DSL to servers in Las Vegas.  No problems with caching here
at all.

John