[ale] OT: BellSouth FastAccess DSL

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Fri Nov 8 18:57:25 EST 2002

Everybody's mileage varies, but i used Earthlink for a month and it was horrific.  and the problem was theirs not mine cause i could DL from their FTP at 1.5Mbit.    I have zero complaints about BellSouth as a customer, though i have heard some others who can't share my positive experience.

Earthlink was worse for me than dialup, and i'm not exaggerating.  have a good weekend!

-chris

->
->This is the reason I went with Earthlink/Mindspring because
->they seem to
->be able to get BellSouth to get off their back-sides and get things
->done. And, I don't have to worry about the PC Police raiding my house
->looking for a non-Windows box on the network.
->