[ale] OT: BellSouth Fast Access DSL

lance crocker jnlc at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 8 17:33:13 EST 2002

I currently use BellsouthDSl on my network at home. I was to cheap to go out
and buy a brand name router, so I built my own.

It seems to be running fine and I stay on the net 24/7. I have RH80
configured to run on a LAN, which was not very hard. On the same network I
have a small win98se machine, which I don't use very often. They both seem
to surf the net fine and I didn't even have to contact Bellsouth about it.

Lance