[ale] A use for Windows . . .

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Fri Nov 1 13:13:29 EST 2002

I am thinking that writers that do not understand the software are the best
suited for the job. The programmers would be forced to speak in layman's
terms - which is exactly how the docs should be written. The key here is
cooperation between (program) writers and writers.

Drew

On Friday 01 November 2002 12:06, Sean Kilpatrick wrote:
> On Friday 01 November 2002 11:14 am, attriel wrote:
> >  but we still need the docs for people.  And none of the
> > hackers want to work on documentation, they wanna hack (or they'd be
> > called tech writers, duh :)
>
> And the rest of the "Catch-22" is that writers, like myself, don't
> understand the software anywhere near well enough to write the docs!
>
> Sean
>

> ---
> sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

Drew