[ale] DVD

James Taylor jtaylor at fantasylane.net
Fri May 31 14:52:05 EDT 2002

I've tried Xine and Ogle (sot of, I couldn't get it to work for me...),
but MPlayer seems to work best for me.  It's plays smoothly and supports
a wide assorment of decodes.  It defaults to no GUI and ayou can use
other GUIs such as Ogle with it.  I used the one that came with the
installation and it works fine for my needs.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group,Inc
678-560-9702
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Christopher Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> 05/31/02 02:17PM

I'm installing a DVD in my Linux RH 7.3 box later tonight.  Any
suggestions on DVD viewers?

Thanks,
Chris

should be